The following are samples of calls received by Tucumcari police within the last week. According to the reports:
• About 8:30 p.m. a female reported that a BB from a BB gun or a rock hit the window of her residence on the 1000 block of S. First Street.
• A female requested an officer to a hotel on the 3000 block of E. Tucumcari Blvd. in reference to vandalism of a room. The officer reported that in one of the rooms someone had written “I hate white people,” on a mirror with lipstick.
• About 3:20 p.m. a female reported juveniles throwing rocks at parked vehicles at an apartment complex on Sunset Ave.
• About midnight two males ages 38 and 70 were arrested for DWI during a traffic stop at the Crutcher Street and First Street intersection.
• About 11:15 p.m. a 69-year-old male was arrested for aggravated DWI at a store on the 500 block of E. Tucumcari Blvd.
• About 5:45 p.m. officers were dispatched to the intersection of Fifth and Evans in response to juveniles throwing rocks at the street light. The street light was reported broken.
• A male reported a burglary on the 400 block of S. Third Street at 3:15 p.m. A five-disk CD changer was reported stolen from the person’s vehicle.
• About 2:39 a.m. a 42-year-old male was arrested for tampering and possession of marijuana at the Monroe and Tucumcari Blvd intersection. A 22-year-old male was also arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamines, drug paraphernalia and tampering .
• About 2:30 p.m. a female reported vandalism at the Turner Street and Dawson Street intersection. Police advised that sometime between Thursday and Friday an unknown person burnt the inside of a 1983 Ford.
• About 12 p.m. the owner of a business on Main Street reported that a new window had been shot by a BB gun for the third time.
• About 3 p.m. a search warrant was served and a 25-year-old male was arrested for possession of cocaine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. An 18-year-old male was arrested for possession of cocaine.
• About 1:30 p.m. an officer advised that two holes had been shot in windows at a building near the Second Street and Main Street intersection.