The following are samples of calls received by Tucumcari police within the last week. According to the reports:
• A 23-year-old female was arrested on Granger about 4:30 a.m. for possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
• About 3:30 a.m. an officer observed a broken window on the north side of Tucumcari Middle School.
• About 9 a.m. a search warrant was served and a 20-year-old male was arrested for possession of a marijuana and a switch blade.
• About 11:30 a.m. a 51-year-old male and a 46-year-old female were arrested at the 1500 block of S. 7th Street for possession of drug paraphernalia, distribution of marijuana and possession of a controlled substance.
• Police were called to the 300 block of N. Choctaw in reference to a juvenile being left at the house. A 58-year-old female and 30-year-old male were arrested on child abuse charges.
• At 1:45 a.m. an officer was dispatched to behind a building located at the 300 block of East Main where a male reported someone had backed over and broke a gas meter and the gas was leaking. The gas company was contacted and the meter was repaired.
• At about 1 p.m. an officer was called to Tucumcari High School and the officer advised that a female had the driver side window of her Ford broken out.
• About 11 a.m. an officer was called to a business on the 600 block of West Tucumcari Blvd. where a 3 x 5 window was shot with a ball bearing.
• About 8 a.m. a male reported vandalism to a relatives car on the 2000 block of South 5th where an officer advised the back driver side window as broken out.
• About 7:30 a.m. a male reported a window shut out at a business on the 100 block of East Tucumcari Blvd.
• About 11 a.m. a male reported a window shot out with a BB gun at his business on the 200 block of East Main Street.