The following are samples of calls received by Tucumcari police within the last week. According to the reports:
• At 7:20 a.m. an unknown male called from the 600 block of E. Tucumcari Blvd. and reported a broken window. The officer advised that a 4×5 window was shot out with a ball bearing.
• At 6:52 a.m. an male reported a broken window at a business on the 200 block of E. Estrella Ave. The officer found a 6×3 window had been shot out with a ball bearing.
• At 9:45 a.m. a female reported the back window of her car and a window on her house was shot out with a BB gun on the 700 block of E. Main Street.
• About 1:27 a.m. an officer found a window broken on a building located on the 300 block of S. First Street.
• At 3:37 p.m. an officer advised a broken window at a business on the 1300 block of E. Tucumcari Blvd. The officer said the window was shot out with a ball bearing.
• At 1:07 a.m. a 911 call was placed from the 600 block of S. Monroe. A 17-year-old arrested for evading, eluding and obstructing.
• At 11:53 p.m. a 38-year-old male was arrested at Second and McGee for possession of marijuana.
• At 11:05 p.m. a warrant was served and 16-year-old male was arrested for aggrivated assault.
• At 7:57 p.m. a female reported that three windows had been broken at the old Denny’s building, they appeared to be shot out with a BB gun.
• At 2:43 a.m. suspicious suspects were reported at First and Laughlin. One male suspect age 21 was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana less than an ounce.
• A female reported susicious suspects hanging over the Eleventh Street overpass. A 42-year-old male was arrested for drinking in public.