The following are samples of calls received by Tucumcari police within the last week. According to the reports:
• About 5 p.m. a man called police and said his step-daughter had been shot in the back of the leg with a BB gun on the 600 block of East McGee. He said it left a red mark on her leg. The officer could not locate the BB gun or the suspect.
• About 12:30 a.m. a 33-year-old man was arrested when police served a warrant for failure to appear, contempt of court and failure to pay fines.
• About 10 p.m. a female reported harassing phone calls threatening to burglarize her house. The caller was unknown.
• About 7:45 p.m. a woman reported a fight at the 130 block of South Seventh Street. A juvenile male was arrested for possession of marijuana less than one ounce and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• About 3:30 p.m. a male reported $45.15 was stolen from a motel on Tucumcari Blvd.
• About 2 a.m. a woman called from the 1000 block of Monroe and said she thought she heard gunshots in the area of the nursing home. Other subjects said they heard nothing.
• About 5:45 p.m. a female requested an officer to the 900 block of East Main Street for problems with a little brother. She said he had broken out the headlight son her mothers car and had told them he wanted to go to jail. He was released to his mother.
• About 1:45 p.m. a male called in reference to a battery at a local bar. He advised officer she was there when he got hit in the mouth.
• About 3:30 a.m. a man called in reference to an overdose at the 600 block of South Fifth. The subject was intoxicated and didn’t remember how man prescription medication he had taken.
• About 1:30 a.m. a 44-year-old woman was arrested for breaking and entering, criminal damage and trespassing near the 1500 block of South Fourth Street.
• About 9 p.m. a man said another man punched him the face and drove away. The incident occurred at a restaurant on West Tucumcari Blvd.