According to Tucumcari police reports:
• About 9 p.m. a hit and run was reported at a business on West Tucumcari Blvd. The vehicle struck a woman’s car while she as shopping and the driver left the scene. The woman reported damage to the right side of her vehicle.
• About 10 p.m. a female called police and said there were kids spitting on and throwing rocks at the windows on the 600 block of South Rock Island.
• About 11:50 p.m. a 36-year-old male was arrested at the middle school for burglary, criminal damage, larceny and possible burglary tool. It happened when the mother sensor alarm in the computer lab went off.
• About 8 p.m. police were called about a loud party at a hotel on West Tucumcari Blvd. and two males ages 20 and 18 were arrested for drug paraphernalia and possession of marijuana less than an ounce.
• About 5:30 p.m. a 20-year-old male was arrested at the 1000 block of S. Jackson for attempted breaking and entering, tampering and criminal damage. A 19-year-old male was arrested for tampering, attempted breaking and entering, criminal damage and concealing identity. A 19-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• A woman reported having profanity written in black marker on her windshield at the 400 block of South First Street.
• A 20-year-old male was arrested for DWI, no insurance and a revoked license at Dawson and Rankin.
• About 10 a.m. a counterfeit money claim was called in when a person paid with a fake $100 bill at business on Mountain Road.
• About 4 p.m. a female was arrested at a business on West Tucumcari Blvd. when the store called and said they had followed a trespass order against her. She was arrested for trespassing.
• About 2 a.m. a called was made to 911 from a hotel on East Tucumcari Blvd. Someone said “Room 114, please hurry,” and hung up the phone. A 36-year-old male was arrested for disorderly conduct. A 36-year-old female was arrested for possession of firearms by a felon, negligent use of a deadly weapon and unlawful carrying of a deadly weapon.
• About 1:30 a.m. a woman was arrested for battery on a household member at a motel on East Tucumcari Blvd.
• About 2:30 p.m. a 23-year-old male was arrested for burglary, larceny, conspiracy and tampering with evidence.