The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari Police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• About 9 p.m. an employee of a local motel requested an officer in reference to an unwanted subject. An officer arrived and stood by while the subject removed his belongings from the motel.
• About 10 a.m. a woman came into the police station and reported being harassed by a man who was known to her. She said she did not wish to press charges. She said she just wanted the man to leave her alone.
• About midnight a woman in the 600 block of South Second Street reported that windows had been tampered with at her residence. Officers advised that it appeared someone had attempted to make entry into her home.
• About 4 p.m. a woman in the 1000 block of East Center Street requested officers in response to vandalism to her vehicle. Officers advised that the rear driver’s side window of the woman’s vehicle had been shot out.
• About 10 a.m. a man in the 800 block of East Center Street reported vandalism to his residence. An officer advised that the front storm door window was broken out and the kitchen window had also been damaged.
• About midnight an officer found three subjects in an alley in the 1300 block of South First Street. A man and a woman were subsequently arrested. The man was charged with possession of methamphetamine, tampering with evidence and possession of drug paraphernalia. The woman was charged with resisting an officer, bringing contraband into jail and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• About 11:30 a.m. a man in the 700 block of South Seventh Street reported a male subject walking around carrying a rifle. Officers later received a report of the same subject in the vicinity of Lowe’s Grocery Store. Officers made no contact with the male subject.