The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari Police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• About 9:30 a.m. a woman called from the vicinity of Lake and Harmon Streets to report a suspicious vehicle. A man inside the vehicle was subsequently arrested on a municipal warrant.
• About 4 p.m. a woman called from Tucumcari Middle School to report damage done to a girl’s bicycle. Three juvenile males were reported to have been seen near the school’s bicycle rack. Officer s were told that the parents of the children were going to try to handle the incident without police assistance.
• About noon Magistrate Judge Edwin Bruhn requested an officer to serve a warrant on a woman at Magistrate Court.
• About 11 a.m. a woman called from Magistrate Court and requested an officer to serve a warrant on a man waiting inside the court’s lobby. The man was arrested on a warrant of custodial interference, contributing to the delinquency of a minor and selling or giving alcohol to a minor.
• About 7 p.m. a woman in the 400 block of South Eighth Street requested officers in reference to battery perpetrated by a man who was known to her. No one was arrested in the incident. The woman requested a special watch.
• About 2 a.m., a clerk at Discovery Inn reported an “unwanted man near the hospitality room who was masturbating.” The man left prior to officers’ arrival.