The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• About 8 p.m., a woman in the 300 block of East Turner Street reported an unwanted male subject was in the area. Officers arrived and arrested a man on outstanding municipal warrants.
• About 7 p.m., an employee of Circle K Gas and Food Mart on East Route 66 Boulevard reported a tan, single-cab Ford pickup leaving the premises on a gas skip. The pickup’s driver got away without paying for $34 in gas.
• About 5 p.m., a man in the 1300 block of South Monroe Street reported his home had recently been broken into. He stated that a window and a door had been pried open. He reported the only item stolen was his wallet hidden under a pillow in his bedroom. He claimed the wallet had contained $300 in cash.
• About 6:30 a.m., a woman in the 200 block of East Maple Street reported that her 16-year-old foster child “had run off.”
• About 8 p.m., a man was arrested at Park and Center Streets for aggravated DWI and expired registration.
• About 5 p.m., a woman in the 400 block of South Aber Street reported a male subject “with a bat.” A woman was arrested at the scene for disorderly conduct.
• About 11 a.m., a woman called from the Pow Wow Inn and reported that a woman who was known to her had borrowed her cell phone and had not returned it eight hours later.
• An employee of McDonald’s reported receiving a counterfeit $10 bill. The bill was logged into evidence.
• About 12:30 p.m., a woman called from First Assembly Church to report a suspicious subject. An officer advised the subject was a church member.
• About 11 a.m., a man and a woman were arrested in the 200 block of West Dehoney Street. The man was arrested for battery on a police officer, and possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a switchblade. The woman was arrested for resisting, evading and obstructing a police officer.