The following is a sampling of calls received recently by Tucumcari police. According to the reports:
• At midnight, a female called to report she was speaking to her daughter on the phone and got cut off. Her daughter was now not answering. Police went to the South First Street location where the woman said her daughter was and found everything OK.
• At 10:30 p.m., a female requested an officer to East Hines, where she said she was being harassed by a couple. The officer spoke with the couple and told them if the harassment were to continue charges would be filed.
• At 7:22 a.m., a female called from South Eighth Street to report her vehicle and her house had been egged.
• At 8:18 a.m., a male called in a breaking and entering that happened at the football stadium sometime between July 15 and Wednesday. Police found the door kicked in on the concession stand and a case of water and a few Cokes missing.
• At 4:13 p.m., medics called police to the scene on South Fifth Street where a male was having a seizure.
• At 8:22 p.m., a car was reported as stopped and suspicious on Mountain Road. Police found a male driver who had a revoked license, expired plates and no insurance. The driver was arrested.
• At 9:58 p.m., a female came into the station to speak to an officer about being assaulted. The officer accompanied her to East Laughlin where she was trying to recover her property from the female she said assaulted her. The property was returned.
• At 9:58 p.m., a possible breaking and entering that had already occurred on West Dohoney was called in. Police arrived to find that a shed appeared to have been broken into; nothing was taken.
• At 10:07 p.m., an unknown female reported a suspicious subject moving a vehicle at a gas station. Police found out the subject had permission to use the vehicle.