The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At approximately midnight, racing vehicles were reported speeding eastbound on Herman. Officers at the scene arrested four individuals – three minors for DWI and being minors in possession of alcohol; one adult for reckless driving and providing alcohol to minors.
• At 1:40 a.m. a female called police to deliver a message to her son. Officers advised her son to call her at her location on South Seventh Street.
• At 5:01 a.m. a male called to report damage to his vehicle. Police found vehicle busted up with what appeared to be a baseball bat.
• At 6:40 a.m. a hit and run was reported on East Center. Police arrived to find damage on the rear driver side of vehicle but no subject.
• At 11:28 a.m. a gas skip was reported to the tune of $14.49. Subject was last seen heading east on Route 66; police did not find him.
• At 7:58 p.m. a male reported a hot check trying to be passed at a truck stop. Police were informed subject left prior to their arrival.
• At 2:15 a.m. a male called to report cones and signs down in the construction zone on South First. Police on the scene found a damaged traffic sign.
• At 12:54 p.m. a male called to report larceny. He had left his toolbox, with permission, at a job where he no longer worked. Police arrived to find the locks had been burned off the box and tools removed.
• At 3:30 p.m. a female reported a domestic dispute at an RV park. Police arrived to quiet the dispute and ended up arresting a female on possession of marijuana.
• At 5:52 p.m. a female called about an upset person at a neighborhood restaurant. The subject had left before police arrived.
• At 6:59 p.m. a female reported her husband had violated a court order by drinking while he had visitation rights with their children. Police arrived to return the children to their mother.
• At 8:23 p.m. a female called to report a prowler on South Sixth Street. Police checked it out; found everything OK.
• At 10:48 a.m. a female reported an irate customer in a city building. Customer had left before police arrived.