The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 10:27 p.m., a female reported a screaming neighbor in an apartment complex. Police arrived to find the neighbor had stopped screaming and told the neighbor if they were called again the neighbor would be arrested.
• At 12:52 a.m., an unknown female reported loud music on East Aber. Police were told the music had been turned down prior to their arrival.
• At 1:23 p.m., a gas skip for $51 was reported at a local station. Police were unable to locate subject.
• At 5:52 p.m., a female called to report a hit and run at a convenience store. Police found a bent bumper in the parking lot but no witnesses.
• At 11:11 p.m., a male was arrested on Adams for a third offense for driving while intoxicated.
• At 11:20 p.m., a female reported loud music on East McGee. Police on the scene heard no loud music.
• At 8:40 a.m., an alarm system went off at a local media company. Police on the scene found the manager had arrived to reset the alarm.
• At 2:16 p.m., vandalism was reported on South Second. Police arrived to find graffiti on a fence.
• At 2:59 p.m., a female reported her car was hit at a local restaurant. Police verified insurance information was exchanged.
• At 3:06 p.m., someone called to report a juvenile on a motorcycle in the McGee and High Street vicinity. Police were unable to locate the subject.
• At 5:20 p.m., a suspicious subject was reported trolling around a fire station. Police arrived, ran a check on the subject and arrested him.
• At 6:15 p.m., a male at a restaurant reported a female was violating the order of protection he had against her. Police arrived to arrest the male for battery against a household member.
• At 6:30 p.m., a female came into the station to report harassment by a male. No charges were filed and police said they will take no action until they speak with the man.
• At 6:45 p.m., a male reported a domestic dispute on West Campbell. Police found the male, who was taking part in the verbal argument, had left for the night.
• At 11:22 p.m., an unknown male reported loud music in a motel parking lot. Police on the scene asked the subject to turn it down.
• At 12:36 a.m., a female called to report a domestic situation on South Third. Police arrived to the explanation that the caller’s son and his wife were drunk and arguing. The couple was told to leave for the night and come back when they were sober.
• At 1:53 a.m., a possible prowler was reported by an unknown male around South Fourth Street. Police arrived but found no subject.
• At 2:14 a.m., a juvenile was spotted wandering around an elementary school. Police returned him to his parents. The juvenile said it was too hot in his house and he was out getting some air.
• At 2:24 a.m., a female reported a possible trespasser at the ambulance station. Police on the scene found no subject.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski