The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 2:07 p.m., a female called regarding a burglary of a vehicle at a restaurant. A report was filed.
• At 8:49 p.m., an unknown female reported a suspicious subject on First and Max. Police arrived to find the subject was walking to the bus station; all was OK.
• At 9:09 a.m., a female called to report a fight at the bus station. Police found a verbal dispute between two truck drivers.
• At 2:15 p.m., an unknown female reported a domestic violence situation on South First. Police found a verbal dispute; the parties were separated.
• At 4:14 p.m., a female reported a drunk passed on East Smith. Police arrived and arrested the male subject on a warrant.
• At 4:56 p.m., a female called regarding a theft on South First Street. A report was filed.
• At 9:18 p.m., police arrested two males in a local motel for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Police were initially alerted to one of the subjects due to a warrant out for his arrest.
• At 11:30 p.m., a suspicious vehicle was reported on the north side of the bridge. Police arrived to arrest driver for DWI.
• At 4:50 a.m., an unknown female reported a prowler on East Turner. Police found no prowler upon arrival at the scene. A neighbor who returned home at that time was questioned but said he saw no one.
• At 8:39 a.m., an unknown female reported an accident at an apartment complex. Police arrived to find a vehicle had run into a cinderblock wall, causing part of the wall to fall and damage another vehicle.
• At 2:31 p.m., a female called to report a domestic violence situation on East Whitmore. Police on the scene found a verbal dispute after which the female party left.
• At 4:02 p.m., a female alerted police of a theft on East Laughlin. A bicycle was reported stolen.
• At 5:11 p.m., a female called regarding larceny on South Second. A report was filed.
• At 5:11 p.m., a male called in a disturbance in the form of a perpetual horn going off at a car dealership. Police arrived and the horn was shut off.
• At 7:17 p.m., a female reported a hit and run at a church. Police on the scene found damage to a vehicle’s bumper.
• At 1:03 a.m., an unknown female called to report loud music on East Hines. Police arrived and the music was turned down.
• At 2:33 a.m., a female reported loud dogs on South Jackson. Police arrived to find three dogs loose and called the owner to take them home.
• At 7:54 a.m., police noticed blood on a South Jackson porch. They were advised a dog was attacked by two pit bulls. The injured dog was taken to the vet; the pit bulls were placed in a kennel.
• At 2:06 p.m., a security company contacted police to report an alarm going off at a school building. Police arrived to find a worker in the building had locked himself out and was attempting to get back in.
• At 6:23 p.m., an unknown male reported reckless driving on South Third. Police found no subject upon arrival at the scene.
• At 9:52 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject on South Second. Two males were arrested; one for DWI and contributing to the delinquency of a minor, the other for being a minor in possession.
• At 11:01 p.m., an unknown female called to report a possible overdose on South Sixth. Police on the scene found no such subject.
• At 12:20 a.m., an unknown female called to report an unconscious male on Monroe and High. Police arrived and subject was transported home.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski