The following is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 5:29 a.m. a possible fight was reported in a restaurant parking lot. Police on the scene found none.
• At 6:36 a.m., a male called to report a semi hit a sign at a restaurant. Police arrived to find the sign had not been hit.
• At 7:03 a.m., an unknown female reported loud music on South Jackson. Police on the scene found no such music.
• At 10:24 a.m., a male reported problem with a customer at a local motel. Police arrived and evicted the man from the motel.
• At 3:26 p.m., a search warrant on East Whitmore resulted in the arrest of a male for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 4:56 p.m., a male called to report an accident in the parking lot of a retail store. Police on the scene determined it was on private property; driver information was exchanged.
• At 5:09 p.m., a female came to the station to report a burglary of a rental house.
• At 5:15 p.m., a male reported domestic violence on South Monroe. Police arrived and were advised an intoxicated man hit his wife with a crutch, the wife hit the man back and the man was now hitting a van with the crutch. The female left for the night.
• At 5:22 p.m., a female called to report a domestic violence situation on East Rankin. Police arrived to find the disturbance had already occurred; a report was filed.
• At 6:28 p.m., a male came to the police station to report fraud on South First. A report was filed.
• At 9:15 p.m., a male reported damage to property on East High. Police on the scene found the driver’s side window of a vehicle was shot out with a BB gun.
• At 9:18 p.m., a female called to report a disturbance on North College, saying a female was screaming. Police arrived to find two subjects just goofing around.
• At 12:49 a.m., a security company reported an accident at a museum. Police walked the perimeter of the fence; all was OK.
• At 1:23 a.m., a car stopped by police resulted in the arrest of a male for trafficking cocaine and possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
• At 6:59 a.m., a male reported vandalism on East McGee. Police on the scene found all four tires had been slashed on his van.
• At 9:14 a.m., an unknown female called to report a possible fight on South Third. Police arrived to find a couple in a verbal dispute.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski