Voters need to update their registration now, with any change of addresses and other information, according to a release from the Quay County clerk’s office.
The deadline for state or county candidates to change their party affiliation is Jan. 30; the deadline for other voters to change their party affiliation is May 9 and the last day to register to be eligible to vote in municipal elections for Tucumcari, House, San Jon and Logan is Feb. 7, the release said.
For information call the county clerk’s office at 461-0510.
Update records at:
• County clerk’s office
• Municipal clerk’s office in Tucumcari, House, Logan and San Jon
• Motor vehicle offices in Tucumcari and Logan
• Department of Human Services
• Tucumcari Housing Authority
• Travis Nelson in Nara Visa
Pick up voter registration forms at:
• Wells Fargo Bank
• Citizens Bank
• First National Bank of New Mexico
• Tucumcari Federal Savings and Loan
• Everyone’s Federal Credit Union