The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 9:11 a.m., a female reported a domestic violence situation on East Laughlin. Police arrived and spoke with the male subject and told him not to return.
• At 4:33 p.m., a report came in of a firearm stolen out of a vehicle on South Fifth.
• At 6:29 p.m., a female called to report vandalism to a vehicle at a shipping establishment. Police on the scene found a window had been broken.
• At 8:49 p.m., a female reported a breaking and entering on South Jackson. Police arrived to find a rear window broken on the residence but nothing taken.
• At 11:04 a.m., a male called to report larceny of a firearm on South Monroe. Police arrived to find a gun was stolen.
• At 3:45 p.m., a female called to report a domestic violence situation on South First. Police arrived to find a verbal argument.
• At 4:13 p.m., a female called to report a domestic violence situation on South Adams. Police on the scene resulted in the arrest of a male for aggravated assault, battery on a household member with a deadly weapon, assault with intent to commit a felony, violent abuse of a child and two counts of battery on a household member.
• At 11:34 p.m., a female called to report trucks running behind an area restaurant. Police on the scene found the driver had just pulled in and was turning the engine off.
• At 7:52 a.m., an unknown female called to report a gas skip of $51.77. Police arrived to find the vehicle fled east on Interstate 40 and turned matters over to state police.
• At 12:35 p.m., a female reported a domestic violence situation in an apartment complex. Police arrived and she filed a statement.
• At 1:26 p.m., a male reported larceny on South Second. Police on the scene found a fountain had been stolen from the man’s front yard.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski