The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 1:38 p.m., an unknown female called to report subjects with guns on Eighth Street. Police on the scene found two juveniles with a BB gun.
• At 7:49 p.m., an unknown male reported a domestic situation in a school gym. Police arrived to find a man and his grandson who had been involved in a verbal disagreement had already left.
• At 9:06 p.m., a vehicle pursuit on East Smith led to two arrests. Police on the scene arrested one subject for trafficking a controlled substance, conspiracy, tampering with evidence and aggravated fleeing of a law enforcement officer and a second for trafficking a controlled substance, conspiracy and tampering with evidence.
• At 2:30 a.m., a female called to report problems with a juvenile on South Eighth. Police arrived to find a grandson would not let his grandmother sleep and told him to calm down.
• At 6:48 a.m., a warrant served on East Aber resulted in three arrests. Police apprehended two subjects for trafficking a controlled substance, three counts of child abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia, with an added count of stolen property on one of them, and a third subject for possession of marijuana.
• At 10:27 a.m., a female requested a domestic standby on South 10th while her boyfriend took his belongings.
• At 10:36 a.m., an unknown female reported a fire at a laundromat, saying it was out while she was leaving. Police paged the county fire units to follow up.
• At 11:42 a.m., a female reported a reckless driver near a diner. Police did not locate the vehicle.
• At 1:43 p.m., an unknown female called to report a reckless driver on a grass lot near Rock Island. Police arrived but did not locate the vehicle.
• At 6:48 p.m., a female called to report a domestic violence situation on East Hines. Police found a verbal dispute between the female and her boyfriend’s daughter; the domestic violence unit provided a room for the night.
• At 8:46 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a truck stop. Police ended up taking the subject to a motel for the night.
• At 9:58 p.m., an altercation at an area bar required officer assistance. Police on the scene arrested three subjects, one for battery and assault of a peace officer, being a minor in possession of alcohol and being a minor in a licensed liquor premises, a second for battery and giving alcohol to a minor and a third for giving alcohol to a minor and assault of a peace officer.
• At 12:38 a.m., a police stop in a park led to the arrest of three juveniles for allowing themselves to be served alcohol.
• At 12:25 p.m., a man called to report an unwanted subject on East Elm. Police told the subject to leave and not to come back.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski