The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 7:05 a.m., vandalism was reported at a local shop. Police on the scene found a window had been shot out.
• At 11:30 a.m., an unknown female called to report disorderly conduct on North Adams. Police on the scene found a man outside yelling and arrested him for disorderly conduct.
• At 3:47 p.m., a male called to report a drunk subject on Adams. Police arrived to find an intoxicated man who fell and could not get up; they escorted him home.
• At 4:06 p.m., a search warrant on East Aber resulted in two arrests. Police arrested a male for two counts of possession of a controlled substance and bringing contraband into jail and a female for possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
• At 7:37 p.m., an unwanted subject was reported at a teenage hangout. Police on the scene told the subject to leave.
• At 10:37 p.m., a female reported an irate customer at a convenience store after she said she refused to sell them liquor because they were on a bus with minors.
• At 11:21 p.m., an unknown female reported a possible prowler on South Adams, saying she heard dogs barking and sound in the alley. Police on the scene found no prowler.
• At 6:15 a.m., loud music was reported on West Barnes. Police told the music makers to turn it down.
• At 10:32 a.m., an unknown female reported a dumpster fire behind a motel. County fire units were dispatched.
• At 12:30 p.m., a female called to report threats on East Laughlin. A special watch was requested.
• At 5:43 p.m., a female was arrested on West Dohoney for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 12:40 a.m., a female called to report an unwanted subject at a neighborhood bar. Police arrested the subject for resisting, evading or obstructing an officer, criminal trespassing and falsely obtaining services or accommodations.
• At 1:13 a.m., a male reported someone wrecked a car in his East McGee yard and was running away. Police made four arrests — one male for his second count of DWI and resisting, evading or obstructing an officer, two females for resisting, evading or obstructing an officer and one male for giving alcohol to a minor and resisting, evading or obstructing an officer.
• At 2:10 a.m., a car stopped on South First resulted in two arrests. A male was arrested for possession of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia while a female was arrested for possession of methamphetamine, drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
• At 8:21 a.m., a female called to report vandalism to a vehicle on South Fourth. Police arrived to find someone had broken off the mirror by throwing something at it.
• At 9:09 a.m., a male called from a truck stop to report someone hit his truck on the interstate. Police turned the matter over to state police.
• At 10:31 a.m., a female called to report a problem with a juvenile was reported on Rock Island.
• At 10:44 a.m., a female came to the police station to ask if she was banned from certain establishments. Police advised this was a civil matter and she should contact the establishments.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski