Here is a sampling of calls received by Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 7:59 a.m., an unknown female reported a theft at the bus stop. Police discovered her cell phone had been taken.
• At 11:46 a.m., a female called to report four-wheelers on the city streets at South Third. Police found the vehicles out in the field upon their arrival.
• At 4:11 p.m., an unknown female called to report a four-wheeler driven on a city street at East Center. Police arrived and spoke to the subject and his parents.
• At 4:40 p.m., an unknown female reported found property. A car rim found on South Seventh was brought to the station.
• At 6:47 p.m., a female reported larceny on South Third. Police on the scene found a Playstation had been taken.
• At 9:02 p.m., an unknown male reported a shoplifter at an area store. Police on the scene learned the subject had returned the merchandise.
• At 9:20 p.m., a male reported a dispute on Whitmore. Police arrived when a male said his ex would not return some DVDs but he got them back and went home.
• At 9:25 p.m., a search warrant on South Seventh resulted in the arrest of a male for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• At 5:36 a.m., a female reported vandalism to mailboxes on Lake Street. Police found no such vandalized mailboxes.
• At 8:17 p.m., a male called to report illegal dumping on South Adams. Police found the subject using the dumpster lived on that block.
• At 10:29 a.m., an unknown female reported a vehicle in the roadway at Rock Island. Police found no such vehicle.
• At 12:57 p.m., a male called to report illegal dumping on East Hines. Police found a subject had been dumping trash by his fence.
• At 2:46 p.m., an unknown male called to report a grass fire on Highway 209. City units were dispatched to assist rural units.
• At 3:50 p.m., an unknown female called to report a juvenile driving a car in a retail parking lot. Police found no such situation.
• At 4:13 p.m., a female called to report a dispute on South Fourth. She told police her daughter’s car had been taken. Police said they had to speak to the daughter.
• At 5:29 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject on South Fourth. Police found he had already left.
• At 7:16 p.m., a car stopped on Third resulted in the arrest of a female for having a revoked license and the arrest of a male on a magistrate warrant.
• At 9:31 p.m., an unknown female reported a party at an apartment complex. Police arrested a male for resisting, evading or obstructing an officer, possession of marijuana and tampering with evidence.
• At 8:31 a.m., a male called to request officers at the high school for narcotics. Police arrested a juvenile for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• At 10:01 a.m., a female came to the station to report vandalism. She said a male subject had thrown food at her car. Police contacted the subject who agreed to clean it up.
• At 12:01 p.m., a car stopped on Rock Island resulted in the arrest of a male for having a revoked or suspended license.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski