The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the past several days.
According to the reports:
• At 7:49 a.m., a male reported harassment at a cafeteria. Police found a female being harassed by an old boyfriend.
• At 12:55 p.m., an unwanted subject was reported at an apartment complex. Police told the subject to move on.
• At 1:13 p.m., an unknown male reported a domestic violence situation on South Second. He wanted an officer to stand by while he retrieved his things.
• At 7:01 p.m., a man on East Smith was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 7:36 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject on South Ninth. Police arrested a male for burglary, stalking and trespassing.
• At 12:30 a.m., an unknown female called to report loud music at an apartment complex. Police told the noise makers to turn it down.
• At 12:59 a.m., an unknown male requested a drive through at a local bar’s parking lot, saying people were sitting in parked cars. Police arrested one female for possession of marijuana.
• At 2:06 a.m., an unknown female reported a disturbance on South Second. She said a dog was howling. Police said all was OK with the animal and were unable to make contact with the residents at the location.
• At 2:59 a.m., the Clovis Police Department called for an agency assist. They requested help locating two subjects whose vehicle was found in Clovis.
• At 10:25 p.m., three men were arrested at an apartment complex. One was apprehended for two counts of giving or selling alcohol to minors, possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana, the other two were arrested for being minors in possession of alcohol.
— Compiled by QCS Managing Editor Ryn Gargulinski