The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 5:24 p.m., a female called in an accident at a gas station. There was a minor accident and the drivers had exchanged insurance information.
• At 11:30 p.m., a femal ecalled in a welfare check at a local hotel. A man complained of loud neighbors, but officers found no disturbance.
• At 1:19 a.m., a female reported engines running at a local restaurant. The drivers were asked to turn off their engines or move.
• At 1:55 a.m., a man called in a possible DWI at a local bar. A man was reported to be leaving the bar with a bottle hidden under his coat. The man was reported to be driving north, but was not found.
• At 5:01 a.m., a man called in an accident at a grocery store. Two semi drivers had a minor accident and exchanged insurance information.
• At 5:48 a.m., a male called in a possible breaking and entering at Center. He said his mother thought somebody was trying to break into her house. The place was determined to be secure by officers.
• At 10:12 a.m., a male called in a juvenile in the road at a local movie rental store. There were teenagers skateboarding in the street, and they were told to leave.
• At 10:20 a.m., a male called in a fight at South Second. There was a verbal dispute.
• At 2:49 p.m., a female called in loud music at East Rankin. The subject said he would turn the music down.
• At 5:58 p.m., a male called in shoplifting at a local grocery store. The call was canceled, as the caller could not prove theft.
• At 6:48 p.m., a female reported an assualt at the police department. She said a man had hit her daughter and she wanted officers to talk with him.
• At 1:12 a.m., a female called in a disturbance at North First. Crying or screaming was reported, but nothing was found.
• At 2:14 a.m., a female called in a possible fight at South Adams. Nothing was found.
• At 2:45 a.m., an officer called in vandalism at a local restaurant. There was broken glass on the front door. The store alarm was reset.
• At 3:39 a.m., a male called in loud music at West Heman. A subject was listening to music in his car. He was told to go inside for the night.
• At 7:10 p.m., a female called in a fight at South Fourth. A called was disconnected with yelling in the background. On a callback, the person who answered said things were under control.
• At 8 p.m., a female called in a possible unwanted subject at South Second. A man was reported to be making threatening phone calls.
• At 8:02 p.m., an officer reported a DWI at Second. A 21-year-old woman was arrested.