The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 4:28 p.m., a female called in a battery on South Adams. The parties were told to stay away from each other.
• At 5:37 p.m., a female called in a stalker at a park. The man was reported to be watching the caller with the binoculars and violating a restraining order. A 37-year-old man was arrested.
• At 7:59 p.m., a female called in a battery at a school. There was an argument at the school, and parents wanted the incident documented. School officials said they were handling the affair.
• At 11:02 p.m., a female called in a disturbance at South Fifth. She reported yelling in the area. Nothing was found.
• At 12:10 a.m., a female called in an accident at a gas station. A truck with trailer had hit another truck.
• At 1:30 p.m., a female called in a suspicious subject at a convenience store. There was a subject going through a vehicle. Police said the person was probably the son of the vehicle owner.
• At 1:58 p.m., a female called in an unwanted subject at a bank. The man was told to leave and not return.
• At 2:21 p.m., a female called in damage to a vehicle at a business. A slingshot was used to shoot at a vehicle window.
• At 3:15 p.m., a female called in a disturbance at Hazen. Two subjects were reported to be having a verbal dispute. Nothing was found.
• At 11 p.m., a female called in a fight on South Eighth. There were people outside being loud. Nothing was found.
• At 12:30 a.m., a female called in illegal drugs at an apartment complex. The caller reported a strong smell of marijuana. Nothing was found.
• At 8:01 a.m., a female called in an accident on South Seventh. A woman was cited for following too close.