The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 8:12 a.m., a male reported a larceny at a hotel. A mirror was missing from his car.
• At 11:34 a.m., a female reported breaking and entering at South Ninth. Two trailers and a wooden Monopoly set were missing.
• At 3:14 p.m., a male reported a drunk subject at a convenience store. The man was sent home.
• At 5:08 p.m., a female reported trespassing at a supermarket. A 65-year-old man was arrested.
• At 5:30 p.m., a female reported a lost cell phone at the police department. The company had already supplied her with a new phone, but she still needed to file a police report.
• At 3:35 p.m., an officer reported an accident at First Street. A driver was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign.
• At 11:08 p.m., an officer found medications at a convenience store. The medications belonged to a trucker. The medications were returned.
• At 12:13 a.m., a female reported dogs barking at Monroe. The caller suspected a prowler in the area. A car near the area had its windows broken.
• At 4:04 a.m., a security alarm went off at a local business. The building was secure.
• At 10:38 a.m., a female reported a burglary at Aber. A compact disc player was stolen from a truck.
• At 12:10 p.m., a male reported vandalism at an office. The front right tires of two vehicles were cut.