The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 4:18 a.m., an officer reported an open door at a city building. The building was secured.
• At 5:59 a.m., a female reported a possible DWI at a hotel. Somebody was found sleeping in a vehicle. The person said he had been fighting with a friend.
• At 11:12 a.m., a clerk reported a larceny at a hotel. A guest had reported money was stolen by a friend traveling with him.
• At 11:18 a.m., an officer reported a civil dispute on Aber Street. A mother had left her children unattended.
• At 1:45 p.m., a male reported vandalism on Aber Street. Two juvenile males were in the alley shooting cans with a BB gun.
• At 2:29 p.m., a male reported a theft on Smith Street. A ladder worth $75 was reported stolen.
• At 4:54 p.m., a male reported harrassment at a city building. Three people were throwing rocks at the caller.
• At 6:46 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a restaurant. An officer told the person to leave.
• At 12:26 a.m., a male reported an accident on Monroe Street. A driver had crashed into a tree. An arrest was made for DWI and reckless driving.
• At 10:15 a.m., a male reported vandalism at McGee Street. A window was broken by children playing football.