The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 9:12 p.m., a female reported an open door at a restaurant. The building was secured.
• At 10:48 p.m., a female reported an injury at Third. Her husband, who was intoxicated, fell into the tub and hurt his head.
• At 10:57 p.m., a male reported a possible prowler at Adams. Nothing was found.
• At 3:13 a.m., a female reported a restraining order violation at Highlands Drive. A man was knocking on windows in violation of a restraining order. The caller did not wish to press charges.
• At 10:31 a.m., an officer reported a traffic stop on Sixth. The stop resulted in the arrest of a 25-year-old man on charges of a suspended license, possession of methamphetamines and drug paraphernalia.
• At 3 p.m., an alarm sounded at a school. The students were still having class, and the building was secure.
• At 10:39 p.m., a male reported vandalism to a vehicle on Jackson. The rear window of the vehicle was broken.
• At 3:28 a.m., an officer reported vandalism at a restaurant. A 7 1/2-foot by 16-inch window was broken.