The following is a sampling of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 5:52 a.m., an officer reported an open door on Center Street. The gate was locked, but the wood door on the building was not. The officer alerted the person leasing the building.
• At 7:56 a.m., a female reported larceny on Rankin Street. Bronze statues were stolen from the back of a truck.
• At 1:36 p.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a restaurant. The subject refused to leave, but went to a neighboring restaurant when authorities were called.
• At 10:31 p.m., a female visited the department. She said her son was recently out of jail and borrowed her vehicle without permission and she wanted it back.
• At 8:02 a.m., a male reported vandalism at a hotel. A driver’s side mirror was broken on somebody’s car.
• At 10:50 a.m., a female reported a suspicious odor at an apartment complex. The caller believed the odor was marijuana. Nothing was found.
• At 2:44 p.m., a male reported larceny on 10th Street. Four hubcaps were reported stolen from a vehicle.
• At 5:38 p.m., an officer reported a traffic stop on Adams Street. The stop resulted in the arrest of a 26-year-old man for driving on a suspended license.
• At 6:56 p.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle on Rock Island. An unknown van was parked in the alley. Subjects said they were in a band, and the van belonged to one of the members.
• At 9:06 a.m., a female reported damage to a vehicle on Highlands Drive. The driver’s side rear tire was slashed.