The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 1:49 a.m., an officer reported an open gate at a storage facility. A storage unit was reported to be empty, but the manager wasn’t sure if the unit was cleared by the renter or somebody else.
• At 11:59 a.m., a man requested a welfare check at Second Street. A medical alert had gone off for a woman. An officer found the woman at church and reported her as OK.
• At 12:47 p.m., a person reported a vehicle trying to hit a bicycle rider at a store. An officer advised the driver was trying to give the person a ride.
• At 3:28 p.m., an alarm went off at a store. An officer said the location was secured.
• At 5:34 p.m., a male reported a fight on Monroe Street. The call resulted in the arrest of a 35-year-old female on charges of criminal damage, battery against a household member and assault against a household member.
• At 5:52 p.m., a female reported vandalism at Third Street. The back window of a vehicle was broken out. Nothing was reported missing.
• At 9:22 p.m., a female reported a vehicle in the roadway at 10th Street. The vehicle was moved before officers arrived.
• At 9:37 p.m., a female reported a possible fight at a park. The people at the park were just hanging out, according to the responding officer.
• At 12:33 a.m., an officer reported an open door at a school. The building was secure.
• At 1:15 a.m., a male reported harrassment at a hotel. The man was advised to come to the police station and fill out a statement.
• At 5:57 a.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle at Barnes. Nothing was found.
• At 10:25 a.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at a business. The man was trying to get a warranty for an item he purchased two years ago. The man was asked to move on.
• At 10:48 a.m., a female reported domestic violence at an apartment complex. An officer reported it was a verbal dispute.
• At 12:35 p.m., an officer reported a traffic stop at College Street. The stop resulted in the arrest of a 61-year-old man for driving with suspended/revoked license and no seat belt.