The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 1:44 a.m., an alarm sounded at a business. The building was secured and the alarm was reset.
• At 9:33 a.m., a male reported a larceny at a business. A lawn mower was reported stolen.
• At 10:42 a.m., a female reported a controlled burn on Smith Street. The party was notified of the city burn ban, and the fire was put out.
• At 4:10 p.m., a female reported a disturbance at a business. A person was reported to be riding a four-wheeler outside. Nothing was found.
• At 4:51 p.m., a male reported a street light out at First Street. The person said the street lights appeared out at the intersection of First Street and Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer checked the lights and said they were fine.
• At 4:52 p.m., a security alarm sounded at a business. The building was secured.
• At 5 p.m., a female reported a burglary at Rock Island. The person reported change was taken from her vehicle. The person was driving to Santa Rosa when she called and officers could not make contact at that time.
• At 6:35 p.m., a male reported a burglary at Adams Street. A camcorder was stolen, but the caller did not know which day it was stolen.
• At 9:01 p.m., a female reported suspicious subjects at a restaurant. An officer said the people were just visiting outside.
• At 10:51 a.m., a male recported a larceny at Rock Island. A road sign was taking during the weekend.
• At 4:12 p.m., a female reported an accident with no injuries at Tucumcari Boulevard. A citation was issued for following too closely.
• At 5:23 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at Rankin Street. An officer said it was a verbal dispute between a man and woman.
• At 8:46 a.m., an alarm sounded at a construction company. The company said the alarm was accidentally set off by an employee.
• At 11:04 a.m., a male reported a suspicious subject at a store. The person said he was changing a tire.