The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 5:29 p.m., a female reported a dispute between neighbors at Turner Street. A person was complaining that the neighbor wasn’t controlling a dog and it was attacking rabbits. The neighbors were told to stay away from each other.
• At 11:56 p.m., a female reported a vehicle in the roadway at Rock Island. The vehicle was moved.
• At 10:46 a.m., a male visited the police department to report a forgery. He was asked to fill out a statement.
• At 4:07 p.m., a female reported a verbal dispute at an apartment complex. The caller said two people were outside arguing. Witnesses around the area said they didn’t see anybody arguing.
• At 6:03 p.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at Second Street. The person said an intoxicated man was on his property. The man was told to move on.
• At 6:51 p.m., a male reported a disturbance at Laughlin. A four-wheeler was making noise. The person driving the vehicle was told to put it away.
• At 8:29 p.m. a male reported a suspicious vehicle at a cemetery. There was a black car the caller said had been around for a while. No contact could be made with the driver.
• At 11:27 p.m., a male reported drunken subjects at Rock Island. The caller said the subjects were being loud. Officers were unable to make contact.
• At 4:47 a.m., an officer reported an open door at a city building. The building manager was contacted and the building was secured.
• At 10:32 a.m., a male requested a welfare check at Adams. The caller’s mother was found OK.
• At 8:54 p.m., a male reported a suspicious subject at Center Street. The person was in the alley and said he was waiting for a ride. Officers asked he wait for his ride on the main street.
• At 1:03 a.m., a female reported breaking and entering at Dawson. The woman reported a compact disc player and a compact disc was stolen from her vehicle.
• At 12:18 p.m., a female reported possible narcotics at an apartment complex. Nothing was found.