The following is a sample of calls received by Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 12:30 a.m., a male reported a suspicious subject and vehicle at Jackson. The subject left prior to an officer’s arrival.
• At 4:10 a.m., a female reported a prowler at Jackson. The caller said the prowler was trying to get into her home. Nothing was found.
• At 4:49 a.m., an officer reported a broken window at a church. There was a crack on the west end door, and there was no indication of when the damage was done.
• At 10:52 a.m., a female reported a gas spill at a convenience store. The fire department was called to handle the matter.
• At 11:07 a.m., an unwanted subject was reported at an apartment complex. The person was advised to not be on the property unless she was escorted by a resident.
• At 11:46 a.m., an alarm sounded at Adams Street. An officer said everything was OK.
• At 2:32 p.m., a female reported an accident without injuries at First Street. A citation was issued for following too closely.
• At 2:54 p.m., a female reported possible use of narcotics at a restaurant. A group of juveniles was reported to be smoking marijuana in the parking lot. Nothing was found.
• At 5:56 p.m., a male reported a disturbance at Seventh Street. Fireworks were reported. Nothing was found.
• At 10 p.m., a female reported problems with a neighbor at Turner. The caller said her neighbor was intoxicated and bothering her. An officer told the parties to leave each other alone.
• At 10:10 p.m., a female reported suspicious subjects at Third Street. There was a group of juveniles in the yard. An officer reported one of the juveniles was the son of the homeowner.
• At 3:10 a.m., a male reported trucks running at a restaurant. The drivers were told to turn the engines off or move.
• At 7 a.m., a female requested a welfare check at an apartment complex. The caller said her boyfriend was sick. An officer said the boyfriend was OK.