The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari Police Department over the last few days:
• At 3:19 a.m., an unknown male reported an erratic driver on Fourth Street. Officers advised it was a lady delivering newspapers and they spoke with her about her driving.
• At 8:34 a.m., a male reported breaking and entering at Third Street. A person got into the caller’s car and took a stereo out of it.
• At 9:19 a.m., a female reported vandalism at a motel. Officers stated that unknown person threw a pipe through the window.
• At 10:10 p.m., a male reported a flooding of his property on Second Street. The flooding was due to construction in the area. A construction company was notified.
• At 10:23 a.m., a female reported loud music at an apartment complex. Officers spoke with subjects and advised them to turn the music down.
• At 11:17 a.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle in front of a store. An officer stated the vehicle was broken down. The owner had to go to Dallas and will be back in a few days to pick it up.
• At 5:29 p.m., a male reported a gas skip at a truck stop. The amount taken was $31.07. The state police were advised.
• At 6:18 p.m., a female reported a fight on McGee. The caller said she was being chased by a male and he was threatening to beat her up. Officers advised the subjects to stay away from each other.
• At 9:22 p.m., an officer reported vandalism at a motel. Officers stated that 17 doors had been kicked in at the motel. The motel has been abandoned and nothing appeared to be missing.
• At 9:55 p.m., a female reported a hit and run on High Street. Officers stated the damage was done to the driver’s side door.
• At 4:12 a.m., a female reported a dog barking on Monroe. Officer advised the dog was tangled in its chain.
• At 4:35 a.m., a female reported an irate customer at a restaurant. The customer refused to leave. An officer advised the caller would be in later to file charges.