The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 9:26 a.m., a male reported a gas skip on Route 66. Officer was notified that the subject’s vehicle was las seen at restaurant. Officer advised that a note was left on window of subject’s vehicle. Subject called and stated that he had received the note and had returned to the gas station to pay the $18.40 charge.
• At 12:11 p.m., a male from a gas station at Mountain Road and I-40 reported that there had been property damage because a vehicle had driven off after getting gas without removing the nozzle. Officer found the vehicle and escorted it back to the gas station.
• At 12:37 p.m., a male reported that there was a vehicle parked in the road at Washington between Sixth and Seventh Streets. An officer advised that the vehicle would be removed.
• At 3:39 p.m., a male reported that a burglary had occurred a residence on South First. Officer advised that the front door was kicked in and that a five-disc CD changer was taken.
• At 4:56 p.m., a female from a motel on Route 66 requested an officer because she was running from her husband in Arizona and was moving here. She said her husband was threatening her by phone and she was in fear of her safety and her children’s safety. Officers advised that she get a restraining order in the morning and gave her a referral.
• At 7:19 a.m., a women a motel on First Street reported that a semi-truck was illegally parked. Officer advised the drivers and the trucks were moved.
• At 1:42 p.m., a male reported that that there had been a theft at a motel on Route 66. Officer advised that an amplifier and guitar were taken.
l At 9:01 p.m., a male reported that juveniles were playing around the water tower at Charles and 11th. Officers went to area and did not find anyone.