The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
- At 12:03 a.m., a female reported a disturbance on North Monroe. Officers advised that a male subject was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- At 7:52 a.m., officers assisted the Quay County DWI office on a call at South Adams. One subject was arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- At 8:04 a.m., a male reported a residential alarm on South First. Officers made contact with owners of the home and advised all was OK.
- At 3:47 p.m., a female reported a disturbance on East Main. Officers advised there was a verbal argument between a male and female. The subjects were seperated.
- At 7:47 p.m., a female reported an intoxicated male on East Mcgee. Officers made contact with a male subject and he was advised to move on.
- At 49 p.m., a male reported loud music on South Adams. Officers made contact with a male subject and told him to turn the music down.
- At 8:24 p.m., a female reported vandalism on West Gamble. Officers went to the residence and advised that three windows had been broken out.
- At 7:57 a.m., officers responded to a 911 call. A woman was having difficulty breathing at a convenience store. Medic One was dispatched and a female subject was taken to Trigg Memorial Hospital for treatment.
- At 2:23 p.m., a female reported a disturbance at a business on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Upon arrival officers were advised the female subject had left. Officers located the subject and advised her not to return.
- At 5:38 p.m., a female reported a theft on East Rankin Road. Deputies arrived at the residence and advised that a swamp cooler and refrigerator unit had been stolen.
- At 9:06 p.m., a female reported three suspicious subjects in an alley on South Third. Officers advised that they located three male subjects and told them to move on.
- At 10:59 p.m., a female reported suspicious activity on South Adams. Officers went to the scene and were told that an unknown subject was knocking on the door and leaving. Officers were unable to locate subject.
- At 1:51 a.m., a female reported a possible prowler on South Jackson. Upon arrival officers made contact with a male subject in the street. Officers told him to move on.
- At 5:46 p.m., officers and Medic One responded to a 911 call on South Second. Upon arrival, officers found an unknown subject who was not breathing. Officers advised the subject was transported to Trigg Memorial Hospital.
- At 9:17 p.m., a female called in a domestic disturbance. Officers advised there was a domestic dispute between a male and female. Officers said they separated the two and told hem to stay away from each other.
- At 1:11 a.m., a female reported harassment on East Turner. Officers advised that she told them she was receiving harassing phone calls. Officers made contact with a second female subject and told her to stop calling.