The following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
- At 8:24 a.m., a male reported his vehicle broken into on South Sixth Street. Officers were told money was taken from a wallet in the vehicle.
- At 8:56 a.m., an Adult Probation Office requested an officer to transport one prisoner to the Quay County Detention Center for probation violation.
- At 9:55 a.m., a female reported a theft at an apartment complex on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers were told a 27-inch television was stolen.
- At 7:11 a.m., a male reported vandalism at the golf course. Officers were advised that the sign at the entrance to the golf course was vandalized. A report ws filed.
- At 8:55 a.m., an officer served a warrant at the Adult Probation Office on a male subject, who was arrested on charges of failure to appear, failure to pay fines and failure to complete DWI school.