The Following is a sample of calls received by the Tucumcari police during the last few days. According to the reports:
• At 11:58 a.m., officers served a warrant on Eighth Street. A female was arrested on a warrant from Magistrate Court.
• At 7:29 p.m., a female reported a dispute on East Center Street. Police advised that a male subject was arrest for intoxication.
• At 6:46 a.m., a male reported a domestic dispute on East Rankin Street. Officers advised it was a verbal argument only. All was OK.
• At 9:46 a.m., a female reported finding drug paraphernalia outside of the local library. Officers advised that they found and properly disposed of the paraphernalia .
• At 7:40 p.m., a female reported that her daughter had been bitten on the leg by a dog on East Heman Street. Animal control arrived and located the dog. The dog was put into quarantine and the owner was given three citations.
• At 12:15 a.m., a routine traffic stop lead to a female subject being cited for possession of marijuana, according to police records.
• At 8:24 a.m., a male requested officers at the local railroad yard. Officers advised that three subjects had been taken off the train and that they were illegal immigrants. The Border Patrol was notified for transportation of the subjects.
• At 5:05 p.m., a male reported a female subject was laying in the roadway on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers advised that they gave the woman a ride to the bus stop.
• At 9:09 p.m., a male requested an adult probation officer at his residence on South Third Street. One male subject was arrested by the adult probation officer.
• At 11:38 a.m., a male reported a burglary at his residence on South Ninth Street. Officers advised that the owner told them someone broke into his garage and took several items.
• At 12:09 p.m., a female reported a suspicious subject on South Fifth Street. Officers patrolled the area and the subject had left the area prior to their arrival.