The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 1:43 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at an apartment complex on West Hancock. Officers advised that it was a verbal dispute between neighbors and the parties were separated.
• At 2:56 p.m., a female reported an assault at a restaurant on East Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers arrested one juvenile male and transported him to the Curry County Juvenile Detention Center. The juvenile was charged with assault and battery, possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
• At 8:06 p.m., a female reported a possible domestic dispute on Evans Street. Officers advised it was children yelling and playing. No dispute had occurred.
• At 10:47 p.m., a male reported a fight at a lounge on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers advised that it was a verbal dispute and the parties were separated.
• At 11:10 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute behind a business on East Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers arrived and arrested one male subject for aggravated battery on a household member.
• At 8:25 a.m., a female reported a burglary at her residence on East Laughlin. Officers were told that a coffee table and dresser had been taken. An investigation is underway.
• At 5:25 p.m., a traffic stop on Nobles Street led to the arrest of one male subject for a Magistrate Court warrant for failure to appear.
• At 9:21 p.m., a traffic stop on Route 66 led to the arrest of a male subject for driving while intoxicated.