The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari police headquarters, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 12:16 a.m., a male reported a burglary in progress at a residence on East Aber Street. Officers advised that one male subject had entered the residence without permission and was arrested for burglary of habitation.
• At 11:20 a.m., a probation officer requested a transport at the probation office on East Main. One subject was transported to Quay County Detention Center.
• At 6:16 p.m., a female requested a welfare check on South Monroe Street. Officers were told that a daughter had been unable to contact her father for two months. Officers made contact with the father all was OK.
• At 1:54 a.m., a male reported a fight at a lounge on West Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers advised that the parties were separated and told to stay away from each other for the night.
• At 8:39 p.m., a female reported a stolen vehicle from her residence on West Hancock. Officers advised that the female’s son had taken the car without permission. The vehicle was entered into a database.
• At 8:40 p.m., an officer reported an open door at a dealership on South First Street. The door was secured and the owner was contacted.
• At 8:11 p.m., a female reported vandalism on South Rock Island Street. An officer was told that someone had broken the window of her vehicle out with a pellet gun. An investigation is underway.
• At 10 p.m., an alarm was reported at a business on South First Street. Officers checked the building. The owner was contacted and the alarm reset.
• At 8:19 a.m., a male reported vandalism on South Third Street. An officer was told someone had shot out a window in his vehicle. A report was field.
• At 8:46 a.m., a motion alarm was reported at a residence on South First Street. An officer reported the building was secure and that construction may have set off the alarm.