The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 10:37 p.m., a routine traffic stop at the corner of Monroe and Center Street led to the arrest of one male subject for possession of methamphetamines and paraphernalia.
• At 1:58 p.m., an officer requested a warrant check on a male subject during a traffic stop at the corner of Eighth and Washington. One male was arrested for a Magistrate Court warrant for damage to property.
• At 3 p.m., officers were investigating a burglary call on South Monroe that led to the arrest of one female and one male for abuse of a child.
• At 9:28 p.m., a female reported a possible burglary in progress on East Heman. Officers made contact with one male subject inside the residence. Officers contacted the owner, the male subject had permission to be there and was released.
• At 2:03 p.m., a probation officer requested the transport of a subject to the Quay County Detention Center. One subject was taken to dentention center for violation of conditions of release.
• At 8:03 p.m., an alarm was reported on South Adams. Officers secured the building.
• At 10:55 p.m., a female reported that juveniles were possibly drinking at an apartment complex on South Seventh Street. Officers arrested one female for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. One juvenile male was arrested and released to his parents for allowing self to be served.
• At 7:30 a.m., a male reported a theft at his residence on South Seventh Street. An officer was told that a boy’s bicycle had been stolen. A report was filed.
• At 8:19 a.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle at the corner of Jackson and Main. Officers checked the vehicle and contacted the owner. Officers were told that the vehicle had broken down and that it would be moved later in the day.
• At 11:06 a.m., a female requested an officer at the high school on South Seventh Street. Officers advised that a male subject had been expelled and that he was escorted off the school grounds.