The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 11:37 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a motel on South First Street. An officer was told that a male subject had paid for a room but his time was up. The officer advised the male subject to leave.
• At 11:50 a.m., a female reported a suspicious subject at a motel on East Route 66. An officer made contact with a female subject and arrested her for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant.
•l At 9 p.m., a female reported a fight at a recreation center on East Main Street. An officer advised that it was a fight between two juveniles and the problem had been resolved.
• At 10:31 p.m., several callers reported a group of suspicious subjects at the corner of Second and Gamble streets. Officers advised that the group disbursed upon their arrival.
• At 11:17 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a residence on East Rankin. Officers advised the parties were separated for the night.
• At 1:31 a.m., a male reported an unwanted subject at a lounge on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer escorted the male off the property and told him not to return.
• At 12:20 a.m., a female reported a domestic assault at a residence on South Adams. Officers were told by the female subject that he male subject had gone. Officers located the male subject and arrested him for battery on a household member.
• At 12:49 p.m., a male reported that a domestic dispute had occurred at his residence on South Sixth. Officers were told that the male subject’s wife had struck him. Officers arrested the female for domestic battery.
• At 5:51 p.m., a male reported possible juveniles drinking at a park on West Route 66. Officers made contact with the juveniles and advised no juveniles were drinking.
• At 9:23 a.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a motel on East Tucumcari Boulevard. Officers arrived and advised that it was only a verbal dispute and the problem had been resolved.