The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
•At 11:36 p.m., a male reported possible juveniles drinking on Dehoney Street. An officer made contact with the juveniles and advised that there was no drinking.
• At 3:34 a.m., an officer on patrol reported vandalism at the convention center on West Route 66. The officer advised that a door on the building and a van parked by the building had been spray painted. An investigation is under way.
l At 8:13 a.m., an alarm was reported at a building on West Center. An officer checked the building and all was OK. The alarm was reset.
• At 11:28 a.m., a female reported vandalism at a residence on South Third Street. An officer advised that a window on the back door of the residence had been broken out. No entry was made into the home. A report was filed.
• At 1:18 p.m., a male reported a domestic dispute at a residence on West Hancock. An officer advised that one of the male subjects involved in the dispute had parole violations and the male subject’s parole officer was contacted. The parole officer issued an arrest order and the male was taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 8:42 p.m., the railroad police reported that a trespasser was on a locomotive making its way into Tucumcari. The railroad police told local police they would make a stop in Tucumcari and asked that the trespasser be removed. Officers removed one male subject from the train. The male subject had an active non-extraditable warrant. The male subject was told to stay off of railroad property.
• At 9:29 p.m., a male reported a suspicious vehicle at a storage building on 540 Loop. An officer located the vehicle and ran a check on it. An unknown subject began to run from the officer. The subject was later located and arrested.
• At 10:08 p.m., an officer reported vandalism at a business on East Main Street. Three windows had been broken the owner was contacted and advised that there had been three people in the alley before he had left. The officer located three subjects at the park on East Main. An investigation is under way.
• At 10:31 a.m., an alarm was reported at the school administration building on South Eighth Street. Officers reported that a door was open on the building. The officers checked the building and re-secured the door. The alarm was reset.
• At 3:22 p.m., an officer served a warrant at the DWI office on East Main. One male subject was arrested for failure to comply with conditions of release.
• At 7:15 a.m., a female reported vandalism at her residence on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that a brick had been thrown through the subject’s car windshield. An investigation is under way.