The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 11:20 a.m., an alarm was reported at a residence on South Fourth Street. The alarm company called and told officers that the housekeeper had set off the alarm accidentally and all was OK.
• At 1:13 p.m., a male reported a theft at his residence on South Fifth Street. The male subject told an officer that his bike had been stolen and that he knew who had stolen it. The officer made contact with another male subject and was told that the bike would be returned.
• At 5:23 p.m., a female reported a possible prowler outside of her residence on East Rankin. The female subject told officers that someone had shined a flashlight through her back window. The officers patrolled the area and advised that it was a vehicle driving in the alley with only one head light. All was OK.
• At 5:40 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a residence on South Eighth Street. The officer advised that the parties had resolved the problem and separated for the night prior to the officer’s arrival.
• At 2:50 a.m., a female reported a disturbance outside of her apartment on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that there were juveniles playing music and advised them to keep the music down.
• At 1:16 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject who would not leave her residence on East McGee. Officers advised that they made contact with the subject and advised the subject to leave and not return for the night.
• At 2;03 p.m., a male reported three suspicious subjects walking down Rankin Street. An officer made contact with three juveniles and advised that they were walking home.
• At 4:25 p.m., a female reported a possible burglary at a residence on West McGee. An officer checked the building and found that no entry had been made but advised that a key had been broken off in the keyhole.
• At 7:28 p.m., a female reported a disturbance at a restaurant on West Route 66. The female told officers that a subject was causing problems at the restaurant and left before their arrival. An officer located the subject walking to a lounge on West Tucumcari Boulevard and gave the subject a ride home for the night.
• At 7:56 p.m., a female went into the police department on Center Street and reported harassment. The female told officers who was harassing her. Officers made contact with the second party and advised that it would stop.