The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 1:29 p.m., a male requested an officer at the recreation center on South Park Street. An officer was told that a male subject at the center had an outstanding warrant. The officer arrested one male subject for two Magistrate Court warrants.
• At 7:37 p.m., a female reported vandalism on Aber Street near the recreation center. An officer advised that a side window on a van had been broken out. The officer also advised that a window on a van, windows on two business on East Tucumcari Boulevard had also been broken out.
• At 5:09 a.m., an officer reported vandalism on East Aber Street. The officer advised that while on patrol he found an RV with a window broken out.
• At 6:59 a.m., a male reported vandalism at a cleaners on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that the window on the front door of the business had been broken out.
• At 11:19 a.m., an officer served an outstanding Municipal Court warrant at a residence on East Main Street. One male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 11:30 a.m., a female reported a possible wanted subject at a residence on East Main Street. One male subject was arrested for an outstanding warrant out of Bernalillo County.
• At 2:54 p.m., a male reported a domestic dispute at his residence on North State Highway 104. A deputy was told that there was a fight between a boyfriend and girlfriend and that he girlfriend had driven off in the boyfriend’s truck. The deputy made contact with the female and the parties were separated for the night.
• At 10:21 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at her residence on South Fifth Street. One male subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center for assault on a household member.
• 8:56 a.m., a male reported vandalism at a business on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a vehicle parked overnight had its back window broken out.
• At 9:23 a.m., a male reported vandalism at a residence on Quay Road 62. A deputy advised that eight windows was broken out of a tractor.
• At 4:34 p.m., female reported a careless driver on a four-wheeler driving down South Jackson Street. An officer made contact with the subject and advised him to stay off of the city street.
• At 8:56 officers arrested a male subject at his residence on West Dahoney for three outstanding District Court warrants. The male subject was taken to the Quay County Detention Center for failure to appear, failure to comply with probation and failure to pay child support.
•At 12:38 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on South Rock Island Street for speeding which lead to the arrest of one male for driving while intoxicated, driving with a suspended licensee and for speeding.