The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 10:23 a.m., a female reported finding possible narcotics at a hotel on East Route 66. An officer advised that a green leafy substance was found and disposed of.
• At 2:52 p.m., a female reported a wanted subject at the domestic violence office on South Third Street. An officer arrested one male subject for two outstanding Magistrate Court warrants.
• At 9:40 p.m., a female reported vandalism at her residence on East McGee. An officer advised that a window and screen had been broken at the back of the house.
• At 1:13 a.m., a male reported a domestic dispute at his residence on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that the male subject and his wife had a verbal argument and they were going to separate for the night.
• At 1:42 a.m., an officer on a routine traffic stop on South First Street issued a citation for possession of drug paraphernalia to a male driver.
• At 7:21 a.m., a male reported a burglary at a business on West Campbell. An officer advised that the business had been broken into during the night and the owner was making a list of what was taken. An investigation is under way.
• At 2:20 p.m., a female reported a suspicious male subject running down South Sixth Street. An officer made contact with the subject and arrested him for three outstanding Magistrate Court warrants.
• At 3:07 p.m., a female reported a loud party at an apartment on South Seventh Street. Officers made contact with the residents of the apartment and advised them to turn down the music.
• At 8:08 p.m., a female reported a suspicious male subject on South Eleventh Street. An officer was told that a male subject was hugging the utility poles down the street. The officer advised that the subject had left the area.
• At 9:29 p.m., a search warrant was served by officers at an apartment on South Seventh Street. One male subject was arrested for possession of marijuana over an ounce and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• At 2:50 a.m., an officer on a routine traffic stop on East Route 66 cited one male for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• At 9:09 a.m., a male subject reported a wanted subject at the DWI office on East Main Street. An officer arrested one male subject for an outstanding magistrate warrant.