The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 12:08 a.m., a female reported a suspicious subject knocking on her door on South Jackson Street. Officers made contact with a male subject outside the home who told them he was trying to contact the resident of the house. The officers advised the male subject to leave the area.
• At 12:38 a.m., a female reported vandalism at her residence on East Turner Street. An officer advised that the side window of a vehicle had been broken out.
• At 7:58 p.m., a female reported a dispute at a residence on Quay Road 62. A deputy advised that it was a verbal argument between a male and female and that the problem had been resolved.
• At 11:32 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on Monroe Street which lead to the arrest of the male driver for driving while his license was suspended.
• At 8:08 p.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle parked in front of a motel on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer made contact with the occupants of the vehicle and advised that all was OK. They were waiting for a phone call.
• At 9:06 p.m., Medic 1 reported an assault at a gas station on South First Street. Members of Medic 1 made contact with a female who had been assaulted. An officer spoke with the female and then arrested a male subject for battery on a household member.
• At 10:31 a.m., a female reported vandalism at a business on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a window on the business had been shot out.
• At 10:35 a.m., an officer checked out with two subjects on South Seventh Street. One male subject was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and a female was arrested for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant.
• At 2:42 p.m., a female reported a dispute on South Seventh Street. An officer was told that two females had been fighting but their was no evidence to make an arrest.
l At 6:19 p.m., a male reported a burglary on South Eighth Street. An officer was told that among the items taken were firearms, games and electronic equipment. An investigation is under way.
• At 1:06 a.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on North First Street after a vehicle ran a stop sign. The female driver of the vehicle was arrested for driving while intoxicated.
• At 9:16 p.m., an officer conducted a traffic stop on South Rock Island Street. The stop lead to the arrest of two male subjects. The driver was arrested for aggravated driving while intoxicated and an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant. The passenger was arrested for five outstanding Magistrate Court warrants for failure to comply with probation.
• At 2:29 p.m., a male reported a burglary at his residence on South Third Street. An officer advised that a washing machine and a painting had been taken. An investigation is under way.
• At 6:19 a.m., an alarm was reported at a retail store on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer checked the building and advised that all was secure.