The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 9:27 a.m., a female reported vandalism at her residence on South Jackson Street. An officer advised that the back window of a vehicle had been shot out.
• At 1:55 p.m., a male reported a attempted burglary at his residence on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that someone had tried to pry open the doors to a shed behind the house but did not gain entry. An investigation is under way.
• At 1:27 p.m., a female requested an ambulance at her residence on South Eighth Street. The female told paramedics that her mother had passed out. Medic 1 transported the female to the hospital for treatment.
• At 5:11 p.m., a male reported a juvenile on a four wheeler riding around in a vacant lot on South Lake Street. An officer advised that the juvenile had left the area prior to their arrival.
• At 6:40 p.m., an officer served a warrant at a residence on East Turner Street. One female subject was arrested for a Magistrate Court warrant of fraudulently obtaining a controlled substance.
• At 7:11 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a domestic dispute at a residence on South Adams Street. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument and one of the parties involved had left prior to their arrival.
• At 7:55 p.m., a female reported problems with a juvenile at her residence on South Seventh Street. An officer spoke with the juvenile and advised that the problem had been resolved.
• At 9:42 p.m., an anonymous caller reported a suspicious vehicle parked in front of a residence on South Seventh Street. An officer made contact with the occupants of the vehicle and advised all was OK. The occupants of the vehicle were the owners of the residence.
• At 10:25 p.m., a male reported a domestic dispute at an apartment on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that there was no domestic or fight in progress at that location.
• At 10:29 a male requested to speak with an officer at the police department on East Center Street. The male subject told officers that a suspicious vehicle was following him around while he was driving and he wanted to make a report of it.
• At 2:45 a.m., an alarm was reported at a pharmacy on South Second Street. An officer advised that the building was secure.
• At 7:47 a.m., an alarm was reported at a business on South Adams Street. An officer advised that all was OK. An employee had accidentally set off the alarm.