The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 2:21 a.m., a male reported a dispute at his residence on South Tenth Street. An officer advised that a juvenile male was causing some problems and would be taken to a motel for the night until his parents could send him a bus ticket to Arizona.
• At 7:49 a.m., a female reported vandalism at a restaurant on East Main Street. An officer advised that a hole had been put into the building.
• At 12:50 p.m., a male reported a burglary on South Berry Street. A deputy advised that the items taken were a rifle and sword. An investigation is under way.
• At 6:23 p.m., a female reported a burglary on West Turner Street. An officer advised that a television, microwave and some jewelry were taken. An investigation is under way.
• At 10:17 p.m., a female came into the police department to report vandalism. An officer was told that a car had been keyed while she was at work at a retail store on West Tucumcari Boulevard.
• At 11:35 a.m., a male reported an attempted burglary at his residence on South Rock Island Street. The officer was given the description of a male subject. An officer patrolled the area looking for the suspect. An investigation is under way.
• At 1:34 p.m., a female reported a shoplifter at a retail store on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a male subject was cited for shoplifting.
• At 9:31 p.m., an officer served a probation arrest order at a residence on East Heman. One female was taken into custody.
• At 10:03 p.m., an officer served a Magistrate Court warrant for battery on South Third Street. A male subject was arrested.
• At 10:23 p.m., an officer served a Magistrate Court warrant for failure to pay fines on North Choctaw Street. A female was arrested.
• At 3:28 a.m., a male reported a suspicious subject at a motel on East Tucumari Boulevard. An officer made contact with a male subject and advised him to move on.
• At 12:09 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a residence on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument. One female was arrested for an outstanding bench warrant out of Chaves County.
• At 8:40 a.m., a male reported a theft on North Sixth Street. An officer was told that a generator was taken from the back of the vehicle sometime during the night. An investigation is under way.
• At 5:08 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a residence on East Laughlin. One male subject was arrested for battery against a household member.
• At 10:42 p.m., the Albuquerque Police Department reported a possible suicide at a residence on North Adams Street. They told officers that a female subject had taken pills and possibly cut her wrist. Officers and Medic 1 were dispatched. One female subject was taken to the emergency room for treatment and was placed into protective custody.
• At 8:39 a.m., a male reported vandalism at the college on South Tenth Street. An officer advised that paint had been splashed on the west side of the building.