The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 1:52 p.m., a male reported a burglary at his residence on East McGee. An officer was told that a tool box had been taken from the trunk of a vehicle. An investigation is under way.
• At 9:57 p.m., a female reported a prowler at her residence on South Ninth Street. An officer was told that a male subject was trying to get into her house through the window. An officer located the male subject and advised that it was the boyfriend of the daughter and all was OK. No charges were filed, the report stated
• At 9:19 a.m., a male reported vandalism at a photo shop on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a window on the store front had been shot with an unknown object.
• At 4:12 p.m., a female reported a burglary at her residence on South Second Street. An officer was told that a CD case with several CDs were missing.
• At 7:34 p.m., an alarm was reported at the school administration building on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that there was an open door on the south west side of the building. The building was checked and all was OK.
l At 5:15 a.m., a female reported loud music at a motel on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer made contact with a male subject in a vehicle in the parking lot and advised him to turn the music down.
• At 2:54 p.m., a female reported a wanted subject at the DWI office on South Third Street. One male subject was arrested on an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant.
• At 3:40 p.m., a female reported a burglary at a shop on South Lake Street. An officer advised that a large tool box, TV, stereo and computer were taken from the shop. An investigation in under way.
• At 7:34 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at an apartment on West Sunset Drive. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument and the parties were separated for the night.
• At 7:18 a.m., a female reported a suspicious vehicle on East Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that a semi was parked in the turning lane and not occupied. The driver was located at a gas station and was advised to move the vehicle.
• At 11:57 a.m., a male reported a burglary on South Adams Street. An officer was told that a microwave and some medication had been taken.
• At noon, a male reported larceny at a residence on South 329. A deputy advised that the arm of a tractor had been taken.