• At 2:24 p.m., a male reported finding narcotics at a fuel station on South First Street. An officer took the narcotics and brought it back to the station.
• At 7:37 p.m., a female reported a fight at a grocery store on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument between two females and no charges were filed.
• At 9:32 a.m., a female reported a burglary at a residence on East Center Street. An officer was told that male and female subjects were trying to break into her home. Officers caught the male subject and recovered items from another home that was broken into. The male was charged with burglary, larceny, conspiracy to commit burglary and resisting arrest.
• At 11:43 a.m., a female reported an unwanted subject at a bank on South First Street. An officer escorted a male subject out of the bank and arrested him for criminal trespassing and resisting an officer.
• At 6:28 p.m., a female reported a burglary at her residence on South Third Street. An officer was told that nothing was missing and someone made entry to the house through a window at the back of the house.
• At 9:27 p.m., a female reported a prowler at her residence on East Turner. An officer patrolled the area and no one was found.
• At 9:35 p.m., a male reported a burglary at his residence on East Railroad Avenue. An officer advised that there was no entry made.
• At 3:22 a.m., an alarm was reported at the middle school on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that all was OK and the building was secure.
• At 4:46 a.m., a male reported a prowler at his residence on South Third Street. An officer was told that someone was setting off his motion detectors. An officer checked the area and all was OK.
• At 12:55 a.m., a male reported a disturbance at the bus station on South First Street. An officer was told that a passenger on the bus was causing a problem and needed to be removed. The officers removed the subject and advised him to wait for the next bus.