Ways you can help
• Contribute to the Community Action Tornado Relief Fund for tornado victims in Logan and Clovis. The fund has been set up in the name of Community Action New Mexico. Make a contributions at any Wells Fargo branch in New Mexico.
• Call Community Action in Tucumcari at 461-1914 to offer any supplies or items that you have to contribute.
• The American Red Cross, 108 W. 2nd St, Clovis, NM 88101. (505) 763-4129. Only monetary contributions are accepted. Donors may designate on their checks where they would like their donations to be applied.
• Can you help in the clean-up effort? Village of Logan, 108 Highway 54, 487-2239 is accepting donations and volunteers for the clean up.
• Contribute to help tornado victims. First National Bank in Logan, 919 S. Second St. is accepting donations for a special fund for victims of tornado. Call 487-5000 for information.
• Contribute to construction material funds for tornado victims. First Baptist Church, 601 Armijo is accepting donations. Call 487-2232 for information.
• At the Methodist Church, 103 S. Second Street, 487-2267, donations of building materials for repairs and canned foods and non-perishable food items. Donations accepted between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
If you would like to donate food for daily meals being prepared at the church, you must call Joyce Ervin 487-3507.
Where to find help
• Video Rentals, 1012 Martinez, 487-9595.
Has clothing, bedding, shoes and cooking utensils for victims of tornado.
• Methodist Church, 103 S. Second Street, 487-2267
Has building materials for repairs (particle board, tar paper, nails, tarps, boxes, etc.) canned goods and non-perishable food items. Items may be picked up between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
The church is also cooking and serving meals for tornado victims and volunteers and helpers from 2-4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Meals can be eaten at the church or taken out.
• Logan Family Health Center, Presbyterian Medical Services, 600 Gallegos, 487-5488 reopened Tuesday morning. The center offers a sliding fee scale for self-pay patients and accepts all other payor sources.
Outside of Logan
• Contact the American Red Cross, 108 W. 2nd St, Clovis, NM 88101. (505) 763-4129. Call for appointment. Red Cross representatives will come to Logan.