The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 2:08 a.m., an officer reported a possible drunk driver on South First Street.
The officer attempted to pull the vehicle over, but the driver fled. The officer pursued the vehicle and it was stopped. One male was arrested for aggravated fleeing and a second offense of driving while intoxicated.
• At 12:21 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a residence on East Turner. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument and all was OK.
• At 3:15 p.m., a female reported a theft at a residence on North Third Street. An officer advised that 40 cinder blocks had been removed from the property by a person who was cleaning the area.
• At 11:18 p.m., a female reported a disturbance at a motel on East Route 66. An officer advised that all was OK . It was a customer that had made a reservation at a different hotel.
• At 1:22 p.m., an officer served a search warrant at a residence on South Apple Street. One male subject was arrested for violation of probation.
• At 10:19 a.m., a male reported two suspicious subjects walking on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer attempted to make contact with two male juveniles but they ran. After a foot pursuit, one male juvenile was caught and charged with resisting and evading an officer and possession of marijuana.
• At 11:09 a.m., a female reported larceny at her residence on East Laughlin Street. An officer advised that a back window had been broken out and some beer was missing from the residence. An investigation is under way.
• At 11:12 a.m., a female reported a wanted subject at the DWI office on South Third Street. An officer arrested one male subject for violation of probation.
• At 4:24 p.m., an officer requested a warrant check on a subject who was walking on West Campbell Street. The officer was advised that the female subject had two outstanding warrants. The female was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 8:00 p.m., an officer reported an accident on West Tucumcari Boulevard. One male subject was taken to the hospital by Medic 1 for treatment of injuries. The subject was released and arrested for driving while intoxicated and reckless driving.
• At 9:22 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute on South Monroe. An officer advised that a male juvenile had assaulted a family member. The juvenile was charged with battery on a household member and released to the parents by the juvenile probation office.
• At 8:22 a.m., a female reported problems with a juvenile on South Seventh Street. An officer advised that the juvenile had assaulted a household member. The juvenile was taken to the police department and was charged with assault and battery of a household member.