The following is a sample of calls received by the central dispatch office for Quay County, based at the Tucumcari Police Department, during the last few days. According to reports:
• At 1:05 p.m., a female reported a suspicious subject walking down South Fourth Street. An officer made contact with the subject and checked him for warrants. The officer arrested the male for an outstanding Municipal Court warrant and an probation arrest order.
• At 5:34 p.m., a search warrant was served at a residence on South Jackson. An officer advised that items were seized from the home including methamphetamines, drug paraphernalia and firearms.
• At 5:43 p.m., a female reported a domestic at a residence on South Eleventh Street. An officer advised that it was a verbal argument and all was OK.
• At 2 a.m., a male reported suspicious activity at a lounge on West Tucumcari Boulevard. An officer was told that a male subject was walking between cars in the parking lot. The officer made contact with a male subject in the parking lot and searched his vehicle and cited him for paraphernalia.
• 1:35 p.m., an officer checked on a warrant for a male subject walking down South Fourth Street. The officer was advised that the male subject had an active Municipal Court warrant. The subject was arrested and taken to the Quay County Detention Center.
• At 6:16 p.m., a male reported a disturbance on South College Street. The officer was told that juveniles were riding four wheelers on the street. The officer advised that the juveniles were warned not to ride the vehicles on the street or the vehicles would be impounded.
• At 11:08 p.m., an officer conducted a routine traffic stop at a retail store on West Tucumcari Boulevard. One female subject was arrested for an outstanding Magistrate Court warrant.
• At 12:24 a.m., a traffic stop on North Rock Island lead to the arrest of a male subject for driving under the influence.
• At 12:59 p.m., a female reported a domestic dispute at a restaurant on North First Street. An officer advised the fight was over and all was OK.
• At 12:52 p.m., a female reported larceny at an apartment on South Eighth Street. An officer advised that a vehicle was broken into and a CD player was taken.
• At 10:20 p.m., a female reported a disturbance on South Eighth Street. An officer was told that juveniles were outside yelling. The officer advised that the juveniles were not outside and all was OK.
• At 11:27 p.m., a male reported a suspicious subject on Smith Street. An officer was advised that a male subject was knocking on the front and back door of a residence. The officer checked the area and advised that all was OK.